Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Country Wedding

This past weekend was filled with being pampered and celebrating love. This weekend my childhood best friend walked down the aisle and said I Do to the love of her life. I was blessed and honored to be able to stand by her side on this day and partake in the wonderful memories. The wedding was out on the family farm at the barn that BJ and his dad built. the ceremony was outside the barn and the reception was inside. It was perfect from beginning to the end! Everything from the dresses, to the decorations to the cake, to Katy and her dress was beautiful. The weekend was perfect for me to take a break from work and just be able to laugh and smile and see my best friend get married, I know its a day that she will never forget, but also a day i will not forget either!
















No comments:

Post a Comment